This is totally off topic but it’s one of those little things you want to pass along when you stumble on to it. I just had lunch, and it was the perfect scratch to my itch for something sweet with minimal sugar. I made a peanut butter chocolate protein shake and it was just shy of being as good as having indulged in a package of Reese’s peanut butter cups.
Here’s what I put in it:
- 2 Tablespoons PB2 peanut butter powder
- 1 Tablespoon special dark cocoa powder
- 1 heaping scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup regular almond milk
- 2 packets of stevia powder (I used Truvia because it’s what I had on hand)
- 1 and 1/4 cups crushed iced
Blend for about 3 minutes, and indulge.
OMG why didn’t I do this sooner???